So that your child has the best camp experience and prepared for our outdoor programs we have the following list to go by.
Please have all items LABELED with the camper's first and last name in permanent marker.
- A backpack, sized to fit your child, that can hold all personal belongings listed below
- Water bottle
- Waterproof sunscreen
- Closed toe shoes/sneakers (major activities require them)
- Potter's Market money for snacks if needed
- Hair ties for long hair
- No dangly earrings (optional)
- Bug repellant (optional)
- Extra clothes (optional) in large ziploc
- Raincoat/poncho (optional) for rainy and/or cool days