Character building is our daily devotional time, where we bring truth through reading the Word, singing, and/or skit.
- Bible Based Message (skits, narration, or group reading)
- Memory Verse relating to the theme of the week
- Games/Crafts relating to the theme of the week
- Flag Ceremony honoring the American and Christian Flags
- Campers sing praise songs with guitar and/or piano accompaniment
- Examples of themes: Character Traits, Fruits of the Spirit, Heroes of the Bible, Building Good Habits, and more.
*This list is taught over the complete summer, not on a weekly basis.